Taxes in Retirement Today Workshop - Hunt Valley
Time & Location
About The Event
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today's latest legislation, how you could be affected and strategies to create your own tax-efficient retirement.
- The SECURE Act and how it could affect you and your legacy
- Understanding the official new tax reform rules and their impact on your retirement
- Common misunderstandings regarding taxes in retirement
- Understanding how lost deductions may cause your tax rate to raise in retirement
- Determining which account(s) to begin withdrawals for retirement income
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more
- Tools and strategies available to help develop a tax-efficient retirement strategy
- An IRA, 401(k), 403(b), etc. often costs you more in tax than you ever planned on
As a bonus, attendees will receive exclusive access to two in-depth webinar presentations, "Tax Planning Through Four Stages of Retirement" and "The New Tax Law Briefing". This is two additional hours jam-packed with information to help you get the most out of your money in retirement and beyond. You must attend the workshop to receive these presentations.
Financial Planning 101 is the name of the financial education workshops Bay Harbor Wealth Management, LLC conducts. Fiduciary investment advisory services offered through Bay Harbor Wealth Management, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Adviser. SEC Registration does not imply any certain level of skill or training. Non-fiduciary insurance services offered separately through Bay Harbor Insurance, LLC. Educational institutions are not affiliated with Bay Harbor Wealth Management; they serve as the workshop locations only and do not sponsor or endorse Bay Harbor Wealth Management or its workshops. Bay Harbor Wealth Management does not provide, and no statement contained herein shall constitute, tax or legal advice. You should consult a tax or legal professional on any such matters.